ยินดีต้อนรับทุกคน เข้าเยี่ยมชม เว็บไซต์ของ นายประชา หรือ www.zoomzaa.blogspot.com.......Wellcome everyone to Pracha's website www.zoomzaa.blogspot.com I will break free from this sphere and will not give into my fears as long as you are in my life together we will defeat strife Every bleak moment you replace with thoughtful words to embrace those years of trials and tribulations tied us with a strong connection Days of depression are no more for you heal each of my sore I will not crawl back into that hole cause you are here healing my soul Feelings of love flutter in my eyes where once it used to be ice you awake a dying woman in me and now I am the woman I can be I know I am stubborn and annoying yet your patience keeps our relation going you are my one true love to hold, I pray this bond never grows cold Based on a quote: Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another by George Eliot

Study English

ยินดีต้อนรับทุกคน เข้าเยี่ยมชม เว็บไซต์ของ นายประชา หรือ www.zoomzaa.blogspot.com.......Wellcome everyone to Pracha's website www.zoomzaa.blogspot.com

20090824

Pronouns

Pronoun คือคำที่ใช้แทนคำนาม แบ่งออกได้เป็น 4 แบบ ดังนี้

1. Personal Pronoun ทำหน้าที่เป็นประธานและกรรมของประโยค ได้แก่คำว่า



Subjective ประธาน Objective กรรม
I (ฉัน)
me (ฉัน)
You (คุณ)
you (คุณ)
We (พวกเรา)
us (พวกเรา)
They (พวกเขา)
them (พวกเขา)
He (เขา)
him (เขา)
She (หล่อน)
her (หล่อน)
It (มัน)
it (มัน)

I gave the ball to him.
The car hit her.
They told us the secret.


2.Possessive pronoun ทำหน้าที่เป็นคำแสดงความเป็นเจ้าของไม่ต้องมีคำนามตามหลัง
(Possessive adjective) ทำหน้าที่เป็นคำแสดงความเป็นเจ้าของต้องมีคำนามตามหลังเสมอ

Possessive adjective Possessive pronoun
my
mine
ของฉัน

your
yours
ของคุณ

our
ours
ของพวกเรา

their
theirs
ของพวกเขา

his
his
ของเขา

her
hers
ของหล่อน

its
-
ของมัน


เช่น
My wife belongs to the club.
That car is mine.
This book is yours.
Their dog was hit by a car.

3.Reflexive pronoun ทำหน้าที่เป็นกรรมของกริยาโดยเน้นว่าประธานเป็นผู้กระทำ


เอกพจน์ พหูพจน์
I - myself
we - ourselves
you - yourself
you - yourselves
he - himself
they - themselves

she - herself

it - itself


I am working by myself.
He ate the whole cake by himself.
She cut herself while making dinner.

ดูตารางการเปรียบเทียบ


Subjective Objective Possessive adjective Possessive pronoun Reflexive pronoun
I
me my
mine
myself

You
you your
yours
yourself

We
us our
ours
ourselves

They
them their
theirs
themselves

He
him his
his
himself

She
her her
hers
herself

It
it its
-
itself



4. Relative Pronoun (ประพันธสรรพนาม) คือ สรรพนามที่ใช้เป็นตัวเชื่อมประโยคได้แก่คำว่า


who
ผู้ซึ่งใช้แทนคน
which
ที่ ซึ่ง อัน ใชักับสัตว์และสิ่งของ
that
ที่ ซึ่ง อัน ใช้ได้ทั้งคนและสิ่งของ
whom
ผู้ซึ่ง ทำหน้าที่เป็นกรรมของประโยคและใช้ได้เฉพาะคนเท่านั้น
whose
ซึ่ง...ของใช้แสดงความเป็นเจ้าของต้องมีคำนามตามหลังเสมอ
what
สิ่งซึ่ง สิ่งที่ ใช้เฉพาะสิ่งเท่านั้น
where
ที่ซึ่ง ใช้กับสถานที่

The man who is playing chess is blind.
There is a new pub which you might find interesting.
The dog that is sleeping under my car is dirty.
This is Pongsee whom you promoted last year.
This is the student whose house burned down last night.
This is what I want to order for lunch.
The school where I study is closed for the holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upload file free - ฝากไฟล์ฟรีไม่หมดอายุแน่นอน